Romans 10:14

How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him ​whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without ​a preacher?

Sunday, December 17, 2006

The north and south of it!

This Sunday was a bit of a challenge! Parkwood Baptist Church on the south side invited me back to hear more about our church plant ministry. I agreed but told them I had to be out by 10:30 in order to get back up north to our church in time to preach at 11:15. It's about a 35 minute drive if traffic is in your favor. It was, and I was able to speak to the Parkwood folks for about 20 minutes and then "ran" out the door as they finished their service and I hopped back in the car and made it to River North Baptist Church just as my visiting brother who was filling in for me, was closing a session of prayer. We so appreciate Parkwood and their willingness to become involved in our ministry and I thank the Lord for His great timing in allowing my brother and his family to be here this weekend not only to visit but to pinch hit for me again.

No comments: